This started as a much longer post. Boring. I've decided to cut straight to the chase. What are your most interesting Google Reader folders? Here are mine:
- Friends blogs - people I know well and/or work with.
- Commenters - anyone who has ever left a comment on my blog.
- People I've met - It's bigger than I would have thought.
- People I'd like to meet - this is a small list.
- Twitter - where I send the results of my various Pipes (obsoleted by FriendFeed but for some reason I still look at this folder).
- Bookmarks - the bookmarks of my follows in one place (FriendFeed obsoletes this as well).
- Workstreams - what'd you expect (Hmm, I could send this to FriendFeed too).
I like these folders. What I like most is that they are all people centric. I'm finding that I spend most of my time between these folders, and the recommended items delivered by Feedly social search. I subscribe to 539 feeds so I have lots of folders, but gradually I'm trying to prune the list and get every feed into a more descriptive folder. Don't know if I will ever pull this off but I'm trying.
What are your more interesting folders? I'm looking for ideas to steal.